3D Printing Projects
Mastars 3D Printing Service
We can solve specific design or production challenges. If you want to explore how 3D printing can solve a specific design or production challenge our consultancy team is highly qualified to help. As engineers with over 20 years’ combined experience, we understand both the traditional manufacturing and additive manufacturing processes. We will advise you on how 3D printing can enhance the possibilities, quality and capabilities of your components, or make production more flexible and affordable.
The Benefits Using Mastars
- Cuts costs and manufacturing lead times by removing the need for tooling
- Supports agile manufacturing – parts can be made to order and modified if required
- Reduces inventory – rapid production reduces the need for stock to be held
- Reduces material and weight for previously solid parts by using lattice structures
- Allows you to build more complex shapes so that parts comprise fewer components
3D Printing Applications
Mastars Products Wall
Related Prototyping Service
3D Printing Relevant Industries
Further Reading of 3D Printing
Popular FAQs about 3D Printing
What is 3D Printing?
3D Printing is the process of making physical objects from a three-dimensional digital file model. The modelling of 3D printings is achieved by typically laying down several successive layers of materials to give a CAD representation.
Why 3D Printing?
Whether you are a small company or an individual, you can effectively customize a design with a 3D printing machine. It saves time, and you can handle more supplies with ease and less task force.
How Does 3D Printing Work?
3D printing work involves several gadgets, like desktop printers, hobbyists and amateurs, maker culture, printing technologies, and low-cost materials.
Commonly Used 3D Printing Materials
- Bio Materials