Pressure Die Casting Service
Mastars Pressure Die Casting Service
Mastars Die castings has been developing zinc and aluminum cast components over 20 years. Refinements in both the alloys and the process have expanded our applications to most market sectors. Size, shape, thickness, strength and precision combine to offer designers unsurpassed qualities in performance and visual aesthetics.
Hot and Cold chambers are our advantage. A complete die casting cycle can vary from less than one second for small components weighing less than one ounce, ranging from-two to-three minutes for a casting of several pounds, making die casting the fastest technique for producing precise non-ferrous metal parts.
Here’s Why You Should Consider Using Our Die Casting Process
- Easier inventory control and reduced labor cost
- Obtain tighter tolerances and produce high-fidelity copies with dimensional stability
- Fast turnaround and production times
- Reduction in material waste
- Long tool life with aluminum, zinc and magnesium alloys
- Excellent surface finish and reduced need for post-machining
- Cost savings when carrying out large production
Mastars offers an all-in-one set of die casting services. From mold production to die casting, machining, post-machining and finishing, our engineers offer design solutions that fit your end-use and functionality. All of our experts are versed in a range of industries including consumer electronics, healthcare, automotive, aerospace, education, spares and more.
We urge you to get in touch with our engineering team anytime and take advantage of our excellent professional services at over stringent quality standards.