High Precision Injection Tooling
Mastars Tooling Service
Tool making is part of Mastars vertically integrated offering, which means you can benefit from our extensive knowledge and understanding of the production and assembly process.
How We Can Help
- We fully understand the impact of tolerance management on your product assembly process and ensure that the service we provide is of the highest standard.
- Are able to validate tools in-house using our 3D co-ordinate measuring machine.
Mastars Tooling Abilities
Mastars has experienced plastic injection tooling making engineers and machinists from all over the world, who can work with you during your tool build to assist you with:
- Part Design For Manufacturability (DFM)
- Verifying Tolerances
- Cooling System Options & Gate Placement And Options
- Hot Runner Options & Cost Benefits
- Potential Flow Issues
- Tool Material/Steel Selection
- Review Of Final Tooling Designs
In-House Tooling Design
Our plastic injection tooling making engineers have a full checklist they utilize for every tool design and tool build. We are able to manufacture P20 or H13 steel tools at 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of aluminum tools in the other countries. Therefore, in an effort to better serve our customers and deliver a better product we have begun to exclusively build steel tools in global. Utilizing a more efficient system it allows us to manufacture a steel tool in the same timeframe as an aluminum tool, while providing a better finished product at a lower cost.